fbpx

Xmas is coming - Grab 30% Discount on all Joomla Template. Coupon Code: PRECHRISTMAS Unlock Offer

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Article not fully displayed with Stacked Header mode menu

Article not fully displayed with Stacked Header mode menu 1 week 4 days ago #9765

• Benny
Hi there,

I’m trying to make a new (local) website with the free DJ Seattle template.
I’m struggling with the Stacked Header mode (Stacked centered).

If I use these settings, the article that is displayed under the menu is not fully displayed, the top of the article falls away.

Can you help me with this?

Regards, Benny
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Article not fully displayed with Stacked Header mode menu 1 week 4 days ago #9766

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 188
Hello,

Are you able to see the title with other header modes? i.e. Horizontal?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Article not fully displayed with Stacked Header mode menu 1 week 3 days ago #9771

• Benny
Hi Chetan,
First of all I want to thank you and your team for the beautiful free designs and help!

The moment I change the header to Horizontal mode, the full article is shown, see picture no.4.
But then I have another problem, the logo and text are not in the middle of the page.
I f I select the header mode in the horizontal – center mode (picture no.5), the logo is completely left and the menu on the right side, see picture no.6.

I like this mode better then the Stacked, but with the logo and menu in the middle, like it is shown when the Sticky Header pop ups, see picture no.7.

Best regards, Benny
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Benny.

Article not fully displayed with Stacked Header mode menu 1 week 3 days ago #9775

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 188
I do see the issue. Let me see if I can reproduce this and get back to you with a fix.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds