fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template warning session.save_path and can´t install ;(

Template warning session.save_path and can´t install ;( 2 years 4 months ago #12637

• GanjaNIN
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,
your template is perfect. I try another template - now free template JD Seattle, but can´t install from quickstart. Warning error, i delete file txt, but install steps always return back ;(

Thank you for your help..i try two hosting where i over 20 Joomla installation without problem.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template warning session.save_path and can´t install ;( 2 years 4 months ago #12644

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 642
Hello,

This is a new Joomla security feature enabled in 3.7.4. You must delete the file and continue the same session and can't refresh the page and try the installation later.

Read more here: docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Secured_procedure_f...th_a_remote_database

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Template warning session.save_path and can´t install ;( 2 years 4 months ago #12654

• GanjaNIN
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you very much, but i try install fresh 3.9.x Joomla and no warning error. Only in your quickstart. I delete file, next, choose sample data, next, create table and finish and return back to choose smaple or fresh joomla ;(( I try 10x in two hosting and i can´t install your template, but i love it ;(((

Template warning session.save_path and can´t install ;( 2 years 4 months ago #12658

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 642
Hello,

I just tried it on our template and I can't see the issue. I can't reproduce it on our end.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds
Cron Job Starts