fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)How to create new module position and set module to it

How to create new module position and set module to it 1 year 7 months ago #13114

• hitman247
Hi, I'm assuming this is something very easy, but I'm unable to find out how to create a new module position and be able to link module to it.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

How to create new module position and set module to it 1 year 7 months ago #13116

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hello,

Go to the module manager and create the module of your choice and publish to the position you want. Once done, come back to Astroid layout manager and you'll see the newly created module position here.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitman247

How to create new module position and set module to it 1 year 7 months ago #13129

• hitman247
Thanks Chetan, do you have an example you can show me please. or a detailed explanation of this.

How to create new module position and set module to it 1 year 7 months ago #13143

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 96
Hello,

Go to your site backend > Extensions > Modules > create a new module. then give a position this module go on position option and type here position name you want then Enter.
See the steps here: www.screencast.com/t/v06QWm75

Now you can get a new position in astroid backend.

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitman247

How to create new module position and set module to it 1 year 7 months ago #13358

• hitman247
Thanks team, this has resolved my issue :)

How to create new module position and set module to it 1 year 7 months ago #13360

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 96
Hurray! issue solved. :woohoo:
Query closed.

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds