fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout?

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27001

• akash
  • Thank you received: 25
Hi,

Not exactly. If you want to use Send copy button, you'll use the 8th field and you'll enter the email field name (in your case it's Emailadres).

I've fixed the send copy in your module and it's working now.

Sure, take your time and let me know if you face any issues.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The topic has been locked.

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27010

• latihan
Sorry Akash, when I fill the Email Form and check 'send copy', I don't receive a copy of the emailform as a Sender.
See screenprints. #1 = the Form as I as Sender have filled it in. So I want a copy send to my Adress: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,
#2 = tab Email Options in Backoffice. What's wrong there than?
Attachments:

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27024

• akash
  • Thank you received: 25
Latihan,

I just tested the form on your website and the Send Copy feature is working well. (Screenshots attached)

Can you test this again and let me know if you face any issues?

And the PDFs you've attached, are not working.

Thanks,
Akash
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by akash. Reason: PDF message

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27025

• latihan
Hi Akash, did you really receive a copy of the form? Because I've filled it in again. The form I receive at my webmail adress is correct. In the details it also shows that a copy would go to the emailadress I filled in on the Form, but I just never receive it there. Asked also my daughter to test it, but the same , no copy of the form received.

Now I have filled in an hotmail email adress and my daughter a gmail adress. Could that has to do with it? But we also didn't receive it in spam folder.
Attachments:

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27033

• latihan
I,ve asked other People to try out, but same result, no copy received.

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27054

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi Laithan,

I checked this and we are receiving the copied emails(www.screencast.com/t/BeC9K6ItRq8).

Also added the email that you shared above(www.screencast.com/t/FfhT0Fss), can you verify if the mail is received or not on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27063

• latihan
Hi Nishtha,
yes, I received the copy of the form on email adress: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Now I've asked a few persons to test the form also. 2 of them didn't receive the copy; also not in their spam. Although they had checked the Box 'Send Copy'.
I saw that they have the same provider. Can it be that with some providers it just doesn't work? => screenprints attached

And what have you perhaps repaired so that now it's possible to get the copies - I like to learn :)
Attachments:

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27066

• nishtha
Haha no I didn't make any change in the backend settings of JD Simple Contact Form it was kept as it is.

It's strange if you are not getting the copy mails because like @Akash said we do receive the copy mails. Can you please let us know which providers are you using here.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27110

• latihan
Hi Nishtha / Akash, it's strange. Some people do get a copy of the Form and others not. The ones who don't get a copy are for instance people who (here in the Netherlands) have an email adress of an internetprovider which ends as: @home.nl, but also people with a gmail account. I just made an alternative new gmail account (see screenprint). When I fill in the website form and ask for a copy, I receive it on the email adress of my website. It shows that the sender has asked for the copy, but on this gmail account I received no copy (see screenprint).

I don't know what to do. The emails of this Dutch provider (ending as @home.nl), ok that's possible. But what with the gmail account, which people use globally.
Attachments:

simple JD emailform - Copy to sender does not go out + change to layout? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27131

• nishtha
Hey Laithan,

I think it's now best that you contact your server provider for this issue, that some mails are received and some not. We can't really do much about it because we are receiving the mails and like you said some of your users too.

So we think you should now ask them about this.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: akash, chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds
Cron Job Starts