fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JD Content is not being displayed in the search results

JD Content is not being displayed in the search results 5 months 2 weeks ago #22142

Hi Everyone,
I've made all of my pages with the JD Builder software. Unfortunately Joomla doesn't show the pages made with JD Builder when i search on the frontend for the word that's definitely in the content. How can i add the pages to the Search results? Did i missed a step?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Content is not being displayed in the search results 5 months 2 weeks ago #22151

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
No, you did not actually. It's something by design. We do have a request from another user to fix this issue and it will be coming up very very soon.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD Content is not being displayed in the search results 5 months 2 weeks ago #22162

Thank you, i'm looking forward to this update. We get valuable data from the entered keywords.
What's the expected time frame?
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by APEXCreative.

JD Content is not being displayed in the search results 5 months 12 hours ago #22534

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 137
Hi,

Well your suggestion has now been implemented in the update of JD Builder v1.7.0, please update your page builder and let us know if it worked.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD Content is not being displayed in the search results 4 months 4 weeks ago #22567

Thank you, i will test it this weekend :)
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds
Cron Job Starts