fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Login Logout Redirection Issue (Multilingual website)

Login Logout Redirection Issue (Multilingual website) 6 months 1 week ago #23709

• Sourligas
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I have a problem using the Register Login module (v 1.11) in a multilingual website.

I created three instances of this module for each language that I am using in my website.

But every time I am trying to login or logout in English and French website, then always I am being redirected to the default language of the website instead of the pages selected on each module.

Could you please check it why this happens?

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Sourligas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Login Logout Redirection Issue (Multilingual website) 6 months 1 week ago #23752

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply this actually seems to be an issue with the module what I can see by recreating your case. Not just with a multilingual site but any page the redirection doesn't work at all.
I have now mentioned this issue to our developer and will try to get this done soon.
Thanks for reporting!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Login Logout Redirection Issue (Multilingual website) 6 months 1 week ago #23762

• Sourligas
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Nishtha,

Thank you for reply, I am glad that you were able to recreate the case as described.
Indeed, any page redirection doesn't work at all.
Please let us know when your developers will release an update for this module.

Thanks.

Login Logout Redirection Issue (Multilingual website) 6 months 1 week ago #23768

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 192
Hi,

Well right now we already have a few things lined up like the Astroid & JD Builder releases but I'll still try to fix this issue asap.
Stay Put!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds