JoomCast 014 is a special episode of JoomCast. This episode is completely focused on the upcoming Joomla elections, namely for the position of president. Our goal is to present a non-biased audio platform for people to get to know the two candidates running for President and then make an informed decision.
Here are the questions we asked to both of the candidates:
- Who are you and what do you do – tell us your Joomla story?
- Why are you running for the President’s position?
- What do you see as the president’s role in an open-source project like Joomla?
- What one change would you make to Joomla if you are elected? And why is that important?
- How can Joomla have a healthy community of Developers, Users and Volunteers?
- What do you see is the greatest threat to Joomla’s growth or existence and what is your plan to counter it?
Listen to the episode till the end to know what are their opinions and plans for the growth of Joomla. Apart from this, you can head on over to http://bit.ly/2020joomla to read the manifestoes of both the candidates and visit https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams to contact people who can vote and tell them about your opinion.