fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)JD Builder and Astroid

JD Builder and Astroid 4 months 3 weeks ago #22875

• woonydanny
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a brand new Joomla Site which I have installed JD Builder Pro and Astroid Template and framework.

I want to use the JD Builder Pro Agency template. But not sure how it works with the Astroid Template?

when I install the JD Builder Pro template and make that page my Joomla home page, I get these gaps between the JD Builder template and the Astroid Template at the header and also at the footer. how can I make it so it is clunky like this and have no gaps?

The topic has been locked.

JD Builder and Astroid 4 months 3 weeks ago #22883

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hi,

This looks weird. Can you share a link to your page if it's online. Our online demo is built on Astroid itself builder.joomdev.com/page/digital-marketing.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD Builder and Astroid 4 months 3 weeks ago #22886

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 139
Hi,

Also anything related to JD Builder is displayed in the Component area of the template just like here in case of Astroid. So now if you go the astroid backend >> Layout >> Content section settings (www.screencast.com/t/bsUsnwcfldt), there you will see the Component area so make sure you don't have any spacing there at section level.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

JD Builder and Astroid 4 months 3 weeks ago #22898

• woonydanny
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks, that got me looking in the right spot.

fyi, this is a totally vanilla install of JD Builder and Astroid. I have not changed anything at all.

so I went into Astroid > Layout > content section and found that what was creating the 'gap' between the astroid header and footer and the JD Builder template being used as the class : py-3 py-md-5

im not sure what the class does but when I remove it the gap is removed.

JD Builder and Astroid 4 months 3 weeks ago #22906

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 139
Hi,

Great if that worked for you, that class is used for margin & padding within the section, its predefined in Astroid for most of the sections.

Since the problem is now solved, topic is closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds