Astroid 2.4 Landed with Joomla 4 Compatibility Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Button alignment

Button alignment 3 months 3 days ago #23132

• Messina
Hi everyone,
I have a problem with button alignment.

I insert a button through jd builder and assign the alignment to the center; in desktop view the alignment is ok, but in mobile view the button is always left aligned.

I also tried with alignment to right, but the result is the same (in mobile view, the button appear aligned to left).
Even if the "Block" value is set, the button is correctly displayed in desktop view, while in mobile view the button is always displayed in standard dimensions and with left alignment.

How do I go about getting alignment to center even on a mobile device?

Thanks in advance
The topic has been locked.

Button alignment 3 months 3 days ago #23141

• Messina
I try to explain better and take this opportunity to ask for further information.

I attach two images that show how button appear in desktop and mobile view.

Furthermore, I am attaching an image that explains the two solutions that I would to fix.

I would like to understand how (through the functions of JD Builder or possibly knowing what code to add) horizontally align the button in the center (also on mobile devices) and how to vertically align an element (for example: a content text or an image) in the center.

Many thanks in advance
Last Edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Messina.

Button alignment 3 months 3 days ago #23142

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 123
Hi,

The button alignment is working fine on our end as per the latest version of JD Builder, therefore can you please confirm which version are are you using.
Secondly, to align the image in the center we have options at Column level, where you can align the contents in the center: www.screencast.com/t/S5jiYzJh

Let us know if that helped.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Button alignment 3 months 3 days ago #23153

• Messina
ok for vertical alignment, I found the column level function.
thanks

unfortunately as far as the horizontal alignment of the button is concerned I cannot solve.
I am using version 1.7.2 and I have the same problem on other sites too.

Regardless of the alignment value you set, the button always aligns on the left when viewing from a mobile.
Last Edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Messina.

Button alignment 3 months 3 days ago #23164

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 594
Thanks for the post. @nishtha will test and revert.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Button alignment 3 months 2 days ago #23173

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 123
Hi,

I don't know why the alignment is not working for you, because on my end it works absolutely fine. Please make sure at any other level you haven't set any other values for the alignment.
If still found nothing then please share your backend login details & this forum link on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can examine what the issue is.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds