fbpx

Control Content Visibility on Your Joomla Website with Display Conditions Know More

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kunena Support

Kunena Support 1 month 13 hours ago #25419

• sjmatthews
  • Thank you received: 2
Good evening,

I would really like JD Builder to support Kunena with a few built in templates. I've installed Kunena on both blank Zero and One Templates, but they look terrible - and i don't know how to fix it - that's why i use Builder - I want quick, easy websites!

This is the one thing which has stopped me from upgrading to the Pro version! :unsure:

If anyone else feels the same way, please upvote / like / thank me so it (hopefully) gets seen by the developers and how much we want this feature. If not, it will just drop down the pages and into oblivion ;(

Thank you - Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhjacobs81

Kunena Support 4 weeks 2 days ago #25435

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Good Day!

Do you mean the ability to display Kunena content using JD builder? If yes, we do have this in our list for future elements and will be released soon.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Kunena Support 4 weeks 1 day ago #25450

• sjmatthews
admin wrote:
Good Day!

Do you mean the ability to display Kunena content using JD builder? If yes, we do have this in our list for future elements and will be released soon.

Thanks,
Chetan

Yeah sort of. Like you have Business, CV, etc. have light, dark, etc.

My site only uses JoomDev components, extensions, plain templates and framework.

But when I install Kunena, it looks a mess - and I've tried to find the module positions and create my own, but no luck :(

Kunena Support 3 weeks 1 day ago #25678

• jhjacobs81
I agree! It would be nice if both JBuilder AND the Asteroid framework would work with Kunena, it is one of the bugger forumpackages :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sjmatthews

Kunena Support 3 weeks 1 day ago #25685

• sjmatthews
jhjacobs81 wrote:
I agree! It would be nice if both JBuilder AND the Asteroid framework would work with Kunena, it is one of the bugger forumpackages :)

Thank you jhjacobs81 for agreeing with me :)

I've attached a screenshot of how bad Kunena looks when using JD Builder and the default 'Zero' template. I don't use any other template etc. so no conflicts! :dry:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 1 day ago by sjmatthews.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds