fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Possible issue with JDBuilder and Astroid: screen height not automatically resizing when publishing a content page

Possible issue with JDBuilder and Astroid: screen height not automatically resizing when publishing a content page 8 months 3 weeks ago #27551

• FX2LTD
Hi,
I have been creating content with JDBuilder, but when the page is being published, the content height overlaps the whole website, going beyond the footer, while I would expect the area between the header and the footer to automatically resize in order to keep all the content inside it.
Website link: fx2.it/cookies-privacy-policy.html
Attached Picture.
I have put just a black background because I have seen the the white text was just going down below the footer, so I stopped working on the page.
The issue does not occur with Joomla Native components. Is is JDBuilder or the Astroid Framework? There are CSS everywhere, I don't know anymore where to put my hands.
Thanks in advance
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Possible issue with JDBuilder and Astroid: screen height not automatically resizing when publishing a content page 8 months 3 weeks ago #27596

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
This is happening because Section Height set as Fit to Screen. So please change it.
See the screenshot.
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Possible issue with JDBuilder and Astroid: screen height not automatically resizing when publishing a content page 8 months 3 weeks ago #27625

• FX2LTD
Thank you!
Now things are starting to look much better!

I thought that, as I am working on dynamic pages, the option "fit to screen" would automatically adapt the content to any screen, depending on the device properties. Turned out it does the complete opposite?
Regards

Possible issue with JDBuilder and Astroid: screen height not automatically resizing when publishing a content page 8 months 3 weeks ago #27657

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 652
Fit to screen means the height of the section is equal to 100% of the viewport height.

I think your confusion has cleared.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds
Cron Job Starts