fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SmartSlider and JD Builder

SmartSlider and JD Builder 7 months 1 week ago #28016

• Stago
Hello!
I have got SmartSlider3 module at default hero-section position of astroid framework 2.3.0
It works well only when address of the page refers to "com_content", i.e. index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1, f.e. when I use a page that is kept within "Articles" storage of Joomla and made by standart Joomla html editor.

But when i try to use a page made by JD Builder (1.11.2) and address of page is changed to "com_jdbuilder", i.e. index.php?option=com_jdbuilder&view=page, my SmartSlider module stops working. It happens the same when I try to use this module as "Joomla module" element, making a page with JD Builder. When I say "stops working" I mean it doesn't starts working ;)

Can anyone help me to understand what is going on?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SmartSlider and JD Builder 7 months 5 days ago #28079

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply can you please share your site link if possible so we can check the issue and try to recreate it on our end.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

SmartSlider and JD Builder 7 months 4 days ago #28090

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi,

I possibly tried to test this and no where could I see the SmartSlider not working.
Therefore it would be a better option if you can just share the site link probably.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Cron Job Starts