fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition????

[SOLVED] JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition???? 1 week 1 day ago #29367

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 7
It’s time for me to donate and help the best drag & drop editor for Joomla and this year again it will not be JD Builder.

I’m a complete fan of your excellent Astroid framework, it’s simple you are the best Joomla framework for template out there.
One 1000 thank you for this. Sadly, this year, I will encourage another well known developer for their excellent Drag & Drop editor that have an essentiel quality needed.

This quality is the ability to edit, as it should, modules & Joomla article in backend WITH THE EXACT SAME WYSIWYG BUILDER than modules or modules & Joomla article in frontend.

No little placeholder boxes in backend for articles and modules BUT THE SAME BEAUTIFUL WYSIWYG DRAG & DROP EDITOR EVERYWHERE.

THE FOLLOWING IMAGE (from your article integration) IS NOT A WYSIWYG DRAG & DROP EDITOR

Joomla is able from the 1.5 and earlier version to use THE SAME EDITOR in backend and frontend.
Your system, and most of the other DDEditors out there completely bypass this great Joomla ability or trow and force backend editor to learn 2 different editors from frontend to backend.

This is not what Joomla is and even Wordpress DDEditors present ONLY ONE TYPE OF EDITION to their users.

I will love to see a great Joomla friendly DDEditor made by JOOMDEV , it will be awesome....

For now, I will use a DDeditor from devs that really work WITH Joomla... Not the half editor presented by Joomdev
Last Edit: 5 days 6 hours ago by Chacapamac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition???? 5 days 20 hours ago #29393

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 629
Hi Patrick,

We are very aware of this and it's one of the reasons we haven't had a major update for JD Builder in the last few months. We have been working on a newer version (Joomla 4 compatible) for JD Builder and it should be out sometime next month. It addressees a lot of other limitations (including the one you mentioned).

Thank you for your patience and sticking by us for so long :D.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition???? 5 days 6 hours ago #29406

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
Super News Chetan, this is Sunshine in my face this morning! :silly:

I can’t wait to try this builder.

I’m now completely sold to your framework (simply the best framework available for Joomla today!).

If your builder inherits your Joomla-friendly framework power and stability it will become a badge of excellence for Joomla as a CMS.

Anyway, even if I only use your boilerplate Zero template, I will continue to support the great work and support done by Joomdev with my early Agency bundle subscription that (I just happily discover) give me access to JD Builder Pro...

Go Joomdev Go !

Do you have any preview of this builder. If you need tester, I will be the first to try ?
Last Edit: 5 days 5 hours ago by Chacapamac.

JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition???? 5 days 5 hours ago #29407

• admin
  • Administrator
Thank you, this helps very much.

I have been waiting for a preview myself from Hitesh (our lead Dev) from a long time but haven't had a copy. I can share a few screenshots/video once I get it.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition???? 5 days 5 hours ago #29408

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
I have been waiting for a preview myself from Hitesh (our lead Dev) from a long time but haven't had a copy. I can share a few screenshots/video once I get it.

I will try to be patient..... :whistle:

JD Builder 2019 Chetan video on Joomla article integration still show that useless box placeholders edition???? 5 days 5 hours ago #29409

• admin
  • Administrator
Me too!
Thank You,
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds
Cron Job Starts