fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Images sitemap?

Images sitemap? 3 weeks 3 days ago #29455

Hello everyone. I'm always looking for a way to be 'better found' with my website. I have a blog website / forum that i want to build with JD Builder. But because there is not a blog option yet, the rebrand has to wait. I'm currently working on an other website, but i noticed that when i use OSMap, the images are not listed in the (images)sitemap when i use the pages of JD builder.

To get noticed i'm very depending on images with my own website. Is there an option that will add the images to the sitemap when i use JD Builder?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Images sitemap? 3 weeks 3 days ago #29469

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
@Apex

I'm commenting to follow this thread, but will also mention that I've been asking for better integration between JDBuilder and Joomla since I started using it. While I haven't tried this, I'm wondering if using the Joomla Article elements in JD would get indexed better? Just a thought. I'm about to test out a number of JD Article elements on a site so if I discover anything I'll report back.

It seems the best we can do for now is to keep asking for @joomdev to address issues like this. Especially since it should be considered standard SEO protocol.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by dankra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: APEXCreative

Images sitemap? 2 weeks 4 days ago #29541

dankra wrote:
@Apex

I'm commenting to follow this thread, but will also mention that I've been asking for better integration between JDBuilder and Joomla since I started using it. While I haven't tried this, I'm wondering if using the Joomla Article elements in JD would get indexed better? Just a thought. I'm about to test out a number of JD Article elements on a site so if I discover anything I'll report back.

It seems the best we can do for now is to keep asking for @joomdev to address issues like this. Especially since it should be considered standard SEO protocol.
Thank you for your feedback Dankra!

I understand that the JD Builder had a focus on an user friendly system and I like it a lot. Now it's time to get a better SEO ranking. I also hope they are bringing the Joomla blog option in JD Builder on the next update. I have two big websites that can't be upgraded to JD Builder with the current options. Topic: Missing blog section

Images sitemap? 3 weeks 11 hours ago #29512

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 629
APEXCreative wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm always looking for a way to be 'better found' with my website. I have a blog website / forum that i want to build with JD Builder. But because there is not a blog option yet, the rebrand has to wait. I'm currently working on an other website, but i noticed that when i use OSMap, the images are not listed in the (images)sitemap when i use the pages of JD builder.

To get noticed i'm very depending on images with my own website. Is there an option that will add the images to the sitemap when i use JD Builder?

Hi, I am not familiar with how OSmap uses the images on the sitemap page. Can you provide a link to your OSMap sitemap page and I can check how it seems to work?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Images sitemap? 2 weeks 4 days ago #29539

Hi Chetan, i think OSmap is the standaard for Joomla sitemaps.
For example my images sitemap: BimmerPortal images sitemap

OSmap can't generate an images sitemap from JD articles. So i think this option should be a standaard in JD Builder to be better found on your images. I have a few websites that really depand on Images SEO.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by APEXCreative.

Images sitemap? 2 weeks 3 days ago #29551

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 629
Is it a sitemap for images only? Sorry, never seen something like this before.

I am sure we can make it work however.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Images sitemap? 2 weeks 3 days ago #29558

Yes it a sitemap for images only.
I love to see the option added to JD Builder (Y)
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds
Cron Job Starts