fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autosaveoption

Autosaveoption 4 months 1 week ago #29801

• Sch
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello guys,

I have often been annoyed by one thing in JD.
When you edit or creat a page for a while without saving, the message : "The most recent request was denied because it contained an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again." appears when you hit the save button.
All of the editing is gone at that point.

It's because the timeout of the joomla session expired.
Yes, there is a posibility to increase the time in the joomla configuration, but that is not a solution for the issue.

I highly recommend an autosave option within the builder.
In concept with the save versioning, that is already implementet, your could have a good little "backup system".

Have you ever thought about this?

greetings
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Autosaveoption 4 months 4 days ago #29851

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 646
Oh yeah, we thought about it and it's in the works.

Here is another fix.

When you get the error (invalid token). Login to Joomla backend in a new screen and then reload your Jd Builder editing screen for the same page. You'll get a browser popup to see if you want to restore a locally saved version.

So, what's really happening is that Jd Builder saves a copy of the layout everytime you modify it in your local browser and even if the Joomla session is expired, the copy stays intact and can be restored using the browser prompt.

Hopefully, this will help.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds