fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just start to work & evaluate JD Builder, first SUGGESTION?

Just start to work & evaluate JD Builder, first SUGGESTION? 1 month 3 weeks ago #30781

• dankra
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
@Chacapamac - Thanks much for your helpful and generous contributions!!! While my first reaction to these announcements is positive, I also have learned to temper my enthusiasm while watching/waiting for reports on stability/compatibility.

I wish I could have better control over the incessant and daily emails from all my sites that Joomla updates are available. Once a week would be sucficient but I'm not aware of any settings in Joomla for automated notices.

@chetan - Please consider a 'pinned' forum announcement with some of these helpful suggestions. It would save all of us (including your moderators) some time from reviewing the threads that could be avoided with a READ ME FIRST. I see you've already had to respond to multiple threads because some members are charging ahead with updates.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just start to work & evaluate JD Builder, first SUGGESTION? 1 month 3 weeks ago #30782

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 14
I’m testing Joomla 4 right now

About your comment
I wish I could have better control over the incessant and daily emails from all my sites that Joomla updates are available. Once a week would be sucficient but I'm not aware of any settings in Joomla for automated notices.

Did you try to unpublished > Plugins > System - Joomla! Update Notification

I think (not 100% sure), you will still have the Updates Warning in the administration, but. I think your sites should stop send email to you.
Just re-published when all that is over...
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankra

Just start to work & evaluate JD Builder, first SUGGESTION? 1 month 3 weeks ago #30836

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 647
dankra wrote:
@Chacapamac - Thanks much for your helpful and generous contributions!!! While my first reaction to these announcements is positive, I also have learned to temper my enthusiasm while watching/waiting for reports on stability/compatibility.

@chetan - Please consider a 'pinned' forum announcement with some of these helpful suggestions. It would save all of us (including your moderators) some time from reviewing the threads that could be avoided with a READ ME FIRST. I see you've already had to respond to multiple threads because some members are charging ahead with updates.

I'll see what can be done here.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
  • Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds