Keeping your website up to date is most important thing to save it from the unwanted vulnerable attacks.
After the current Joomla Update on 25 July 2017, it becomes more important to update your website to Joomla 3.7.4. Joomla 3.7.4 is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which includes two security vulnerability fixes and over 50 bug fixes and improvements. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
At JoomDev, we have also updated our Joomla Templates to Joomla 3.7.4. And now they are fully compatible with latest Joomla version.
Joomla Templates Upgraded To Joomla 3.7.4
What will you get in this update?
4 Joomla Templates are upgraded to latest Joomla version Joomla 3.7.4. Joomla! 3.7.4 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Helix 3 Framework Update
We are using Helix 3 for some of our templates. And it also gets an update in its v2.1 with some security issue fix and some other improvements. Here is the changelog for Helix 3 v2.1
- Security issues fixed.
- Without SEF URL issue fixed.
- Login & log out redirect issue fixed.
- Body class issue fixed.
So to provide you a secure template, we have updated 4 latest Joomla templates.
SP Page Builder Pro Update
We are using SP Page Builder Pro in our templates. And it also gets an update v2.5.1. Here is its change log:
- Article addon all categories select error issue fixed for K2 & Joomla articles (front-end and back-end)
- Contact add-on form email sending issue fixed (overwritten old template)
- JCE compatibility for Accordion & Tabs add-ons fixed
- Image content add-on: title font size, and color changes visibility in front-end issue fixed
- Backend warning messages improved – close option added
- Article add-on open/edit problems – fixed
Smart Slider 3 Pro Update
Smart Slider 3 also introduced 5 New Layers and Massive Layer Updates. So it was important to update our Joomla templates to latest Smart Slider 3 v3.2.4.