fbpx

Biggest Sale of the Year - Save 60% Now!!

Days
Hrs
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astroid and Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager Conflict

Astroid and Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager Conflict 2 years 1 month ago #9010

• guner
Hi,

I want to use and try Astroid Framework on some of my sites. I'm using Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager on all of them. When I install Astroid Framework template and set it as default or assign to a page, I get an empty frontpage. Only if I uninstall Advanced Template Manager or disable it's plugin, then the frotpage returns back. Please test it to see the result. Is there any idea to resolve this issue? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Astroid and Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager Conflict 2 years 1 month ago #9011

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Hello,

We had a user report this issue and we did applied a fix to get it working.

Are you having this error on default install of Joomla + Astroid + Advanced Template Manager or is it some specific config?

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guner

Astroid and Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager Conflict 2 years 1 month ago #9016

• guner
After trying on already configured sites and being unsuccessful, I made a clean Joomla 3.8.13 installation. Each time I installed an extension I usually need on most of the sites I use, I tested the frontpage again and again. After installing Advanced Template Manager the frontpage turned blank. O hope this will help to resolve it. I can't give credentials because I'm testing it on my computer. But if nessecery I can configure an online site for you to see. Thanks.

Astroid and Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager Conflict 2 years 1 month ago #9025

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 611
Thanks.

Nope, no test instance needed from your end. I was able to reproduce it and a fix is in the progress.

I'll be back to updates by tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Astroid and Regular Labs Advanced Template Manager Conflict 2 years 1 month ago #9027

• guner
Thanks Chetan, I wish you all the best.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds