fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Building something on Astroid?

Submit your site to be featured in our monthly Astroid Site Showcase!

Submit Now

TOPIC: Logo resizing and positioning

Logo resizing and positioning 6 months 2 weeks ago #10249

• maramoon
Hi there, I wonder if someone could help me!

I am trying to resize my logo on my site using the astroid framework, however there seems to be some kind of restriction which is preventing me from doing this with CSS.

I have been inputting the following into custom CSS:

.astroid-logo-default {
height: 1000px !important;
position: absolute;
bottom: 0;
right: 0;
}

Are there other classes I should try? I have also done this for astroid-logo-mobile and astroid-logo-sticky

I want my logo to appear large because it is transparent and I want it to float over the web page in the bottom right corner at all times. Any suggestions on how to achieve this? It was working before but after resaving my template and updating Astroid it seems to have reverted.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Logo resizing and positioning 6 months 2 weeks ago #10252

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 391
Hello,

I tried the CSS you provided onto our demo and it did moved the logo to the right and made it a little blurry (But, I'd assume you have a bigger logo).

Either way, it looks like the CSS may not be there anymore after the update (may be you wrote it to one of the core files), try adding the CSS back via the backend (custom code) section and you should be good to go.

If it still doesn't work, post back a link to your site and I'll have a look in.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Logo resizing and positioning 6 months 2 weeks ago #10255

• maramoon
Hi Chetan,

Thanks for the help. I have done as you suggested and the logo has become stretched and blurry.

You can see what I mean here: moonfruitfilms.com/index.php

I actually want the logo to escape the header element and float freely on its own so it is not constrained by size. Is there a way to do this?

Logo resizing and positioning 6 months 2 weeks ago #10256

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 391
Hi,

I actually do see that you have made the logo bigger and are using mobile and desktop logo at the same time.

It's just a matter of writing correct CSS to get the desired layout. I don't know what layout you are trying to achieve thus can't help with the CSS but you are on the correct path I can see.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

JD Builder - The Next Generation
Joomla Page Builder

Now Design any Layout with Drag and Drop Interface.