fbpx

Astroid Framework - Next generation Joomla template builder Download Astroid

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Custom scss file?

Custom scss file? 2 months 2 weeks ago #10306

• celius
Hi. I'm trying out your framework for my next project, as it supports BS 4, SCSS and looks overall like a nice framework.
But I think your documentation is a bit slim. I'm going to want to update the framework whenever you've fixed bugs etc, but also I would like to have my own custom design that does not get overriden.
I've seen where to place a custom.css file, but I've found no info regarding a custom.scss file that will not get overriden, but still included whenever I upgrade the framework.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Custom scss file? 2 months 2 weeks ago #10309

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 285
Hello,

Thanks for giving Astroid a try. Yes, we are working on a better documentation and it is something that will be there before then end of the month.

custom.css as you know can be placed in the css folder and then will automatically be included in the head.

However, it will never be included in the framework install and you version will always be kept. That's really the idea behind custom.css, it something you create on a site/template level and is never overwritten by Astroid install/update.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds