fbpx

Swim into Summer with 20% Flat DiscountSUMMERSPECIAL20Claim Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Direction for gradient bg and more features to sticky header

Direction for gradient bg and more features to sticky header 3 days 15 hours ago #14704

• hades422
Hello, I just needed to add gradient background to some sections and noticed that there is no option to set direction to gradient. it has two option linear and radial, but linear goes only from top to bottom, so I needed to disable gradient bg and use custom css. It will be good if user will be able to set direction to linear gradient.

For sticky header there is no options like for default header in layout, to set background color. even no posibility to add own class like it is in layouts.
Only solution is to override current classes via custom css again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Direction for gradient bg and more features to sticky header 3 days 15 hours ago #14706

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 338
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion on the Gradient thing, we'll see if that can be implemented.
#2 is something I was thinking about earlier today, basically you have no control over the sticky header background color. I am sure we'll have this in the next big release.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hades422

Direction for gradient bg and more features to sticky header 2 days 13 hours ago #14754

• hades422
One more request : it will be good if users will be able to add own preloader animations, for example using gif image.

Direction for gradient bg and more features to sticky header 2 days 12 hours ago #14756

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 338
Thanks,

Gif's aren't really the future of pre-loaders, it's SVG's and CSS bases pre-loaders that are evolving but I do undestand the gifs can be personalized and would mean a lot of some sites/users.
We'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Time to create page: 0.575 seconds