fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder ProCheck Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css??

Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css?? 4 months 2 weeks ago #15998

• aboola
A few days ago one of my friends told me about the Phoca cart, he Asks me to test it for RTL languages.
If Phoca cart will compatible with Astroid Framework And RTL languages. Maybe I translate it into Arabic and Hebrew.

Astroid is a simple, powerful and sophisticated framework, I would always recommend using. special it supports RTL.
Most users request an on-site shopping cart.

I have not tested Phoca Cart before but it seems at first glance less complicated than another extension.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css?? 4 months 2 weeks ago #15999

• Phoca
  • Thank you received: 3
MarcB wrote:
Hi Jan,
When logged in as an admin (on the front end) clicking those gives the ability to edit the component. Some items are then not displayed correctly.

Hi, this is something what is really hard to solve, because if there is an option to edit the items in frontend, the edit feature will override standard features and not sure if it is good idea to somehow override the edit functions because this can then disable the edit option :idea:

Jan
Phoca Cart - eCommerce platform for Joomla! CMS

Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css?? 4 months 2 weeks ago #16000

• Phoca
aboola wrote:
A few days ago one of my friends told me about the Phoca cart, he Asks me to test it for RTL languages.
If Phoca cart will compatible with Astroid Framework And RTL languages. Maybe I translate it into Arabic and Hebrew.

Hi, there is a new parameter "Load RTL CSS" which, when enabled, loads the RTL CSS (where theare are instructions mostly regarding floats and text-aligns). So the feature is ready but the RTL CSS needs to be improved by people who use RTL. Because I use LTR, it is hard for me to discover what all needs to be changed in the CSS.

Jan

Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css?? 4 months 2 weeks ago #16001

• aboola
Okay, Jan
This week I am very busy. next week I will test Phoca Cart with RTL and write you any feedback on your own forum.

Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css?? 4 months 2 weeks ago #16002

• MarcB
  • Thank you received: 1
Phoca wrote:
MarcB wrote:
Hi Jan,
When logged in as an admin (on the front end) clicking those gives the ability to edit the component. Some items are then not displayed correctly.

Hi, this is something what is really hard to solve, because if there is an option to edit the items in frontend, the edit feature will override standard features and not sure if it is good idea to somehow override the edit functions because this can then disable the edit option :idea:

Jan

That's OK, hardly edit anything in the front end anyway. Thought I'd let you know.
Meanwhile, with the Beta, my shipping rules seem to be broken.
I have quite a bit of rules, but the checkout cart won't select any, not even a default one.
If you want, I can give you a temp admin account to check. Just sent me a pm

Can Astroid overrule Phoca Cart css?? 4 months 2 weeks ago #16003

• Phoca
Hi,
I have quite a bit of rules, but the checkout cart won't select any, not even a default one.

Really hard to say, there were no changes regarding functionality, only the html output was completely changed :idea:

I think, the best way will be you can write me the details to PM in Phoca Forum.

Jan
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Phoca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarcB
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds