fbpx
Introducing JD Builder - Now Beat the unbeatable designsDownload For Free
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: (SOLVED)Megamenu settings and deep customization

Megamenu settings and deep customization 1 month 1 day ago #17599

What kind of megamenu do you use in astroid? For example I found this one https://dj-extensions.com/documentation/dj-megamenu/
Do you use something else or it is your own development?

How can I control base settings?
https://youtu.be/rjJ4iVR1cGQ
I have seen this video and it is cool, but now I speak about some kind specific settings. For example submenu width, max-width, positions, direction left right

I saw this file astroid_template_zero\js\vendor\jquery.jdmegamenu.js and that all.
Are there any documentation?

There is default menu in astroid without megamenu activated on menu item. is it the same megamenu component?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Megamenu settings and deep customization 1 month 1 day ago #17606

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 449
Hello,

The mega menu is custom written and isn't a 3rd party module or something.
The width (individual menu item and not global) can be managed from the menu items level.
Other things are kind of hard coded in the jdmegamenu.js You do have a few animation (which let you control direction of the actual dropdown and NOT the direction the sub sub menu items will come out on).

N body has really asked for this so we haven't done anything major on this but if you'd like to document your needs a little better, we can come up with something. I know the mega menu area needs improvement.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drainslavoch

Megamenu settings and deep customization 1 month 1 day ago #17613

This helped. Thanks Chetan
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds