fbpx

An Exclusive Offer For You To Grab JD Builder Pro Check Deal of The Day

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

You can build one page sites with Astroid

Did you know that you can build one page website web Astroid, without using any 3rd party extension

Watch the tutorial

TOPIC: (SOLVED)How to get slideshows working

How to get slideshows working 1 month 3 days ago #18579

• Guy84000
I just switched from Gantry 4 to Astroid Framework template on the site www.randouveze.fr (Joomla 3.9.13, PHP 7.3) and I am facing some problems I am not able to solve. Same problems with PHP 7.2.
Now none of the slidershows used on various pages are working (only the 1st image is sometimes displayed) in Header, images related with the hiking parties, etc...
On the page Sponsors (Partenaires), the logos (jpg images) are not displayed anymore.
I tried to make a video from the jpg images but I a got a message “Invalid extension”
The OpenStreetMap maps are not shown any more. (page 2 of the various hiking parties)
The text just below the header should be moving (movingobj) but is not.
When logged, the search module (Recherche) is not usable because the OK is on the space used to indicated what we should look for and covered by the pen to edit the page.
I am convinced that these problems are due to my lack of experience and that Astroid is an excellent product but I really need your help.
Guy84000
The topic has been locked.

How to get slideshows working 1 month 2 days ago #18584

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 470
Hello,

Thanks for the post, I checked your website and the console shows, all the JS files showing up 500 error.
i.e. www.randouveze.fr/plugins/system/mediabo...ts/mediaboxck.min.js or other's.

This could be due to the file missing or invalid .htaccess or invalid file/folder permissions. I think once these JS files are accessible, everything will come back to life.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

How to get slideshows working 1 month 2 days ago #18585

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 470
and Thanks for switching to Astroid. We'll make sure we don't let you down.
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

How to get slideshows working 1 month 2 days ago #18588

• Guy84000
Thanks a lot for your remarks which solved the problems and for your very fast answer.
Have a nice day
Guy84000

How to get slideshows working 1 month 12 hours ago #18617

• Lalit Kumar
  • Thank you received: 76
Perfect! your issue is resolved now, it would be amazing if you could tweet about your experience with us on our twitter handle: twitter.com/joomdev

Thanks,
Lalit
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at JoomDev and let the world know about it.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds