fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Like using Astroid?

Help us improve Astroid by providing some quick feedback.

Take the survey

TOPIC: (SOLVED) Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :(

Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( 2 weeks 6 days ago #19430

• alekshavan
Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( :ohmy: :dry:
Offcanvas-menu does not want to work with the menu items to which the SPPageBuilder pages are assigned. I assign the SP Page Builder page to the menu item. Menu Title - 123, Alias ​​-123. From the top menu, I can go through menu item 123 to the page http://hu.grace146.com/123. I am switching to HOME. I open the side menu. Offcanvas-menu I see my menu there. I press point 123 and the page reloads, but I remain on the HOME page. In the Offcanvas-menu, I click on another item on the Sermon (Category Blog) and go to http://hu.grace146.com/propovedi. From this page, I press point 123 (SP Page Builder »Page) in the Offcanvas-menu and it throws me to the SP Page Builder» Page, but at hu.grace146.com/component/sppagebuilder/?view=page&id= 2% 20. (This is a system link, not a menu item link) This page does not show your Banner Options which is assigned to this menu item (menu item - 123).
Watch the video
Watch the video [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by alekshavan.
The topic has been locked.

Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( 2 weeks 4 days ago #19445

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 526
Hello,

This issue is already fixed in the dev branch. Open default_component.php file and replace the code.

Path: templates/astroid-template-zero/html/mod_menu/default_component.php

Find
echo '<a href="'.$item->link.' " title="'.$item->title.'"> <span class="nav-title">'.$iconHtml.$item->title.$badgeHtml.'</span>'.$subtitle.'</a>';

Replace with
echo '<a href="'.$item->flink.' " title="'.$item->title.'"> <span class="nav-title">'.$iconHtml.$item->title.$badgeHtml.'</span>'.$subtitle.'</a>';

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( 2 weeks 2 days ago #19492

• alekshavan
In the evening I will try to apply this patch. And I will write the result

Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( 2 weeks 2 days ago #19493

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Sure, We are waiting
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( 2 weeks 2 days ago #19500

• alekshavan
All is well. It works. I hope this will also be included in the next update.

Offcanvas-menu and SPPageBuilder do not work correctly. :( 2 weeks 1 day ago #19507

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
Yes, the code has been added to the dev branch.

Problem solved
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds