fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 9 months 1 week ago #19715

• metestaki
Dear Nishtha, you were clear enough, thank you for this.

Is it recommended from your side not to update the framework and wait until each template's update is released, to do it together (framework+template)?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 9 months 1 week ago #19722

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 609
Hello,

We are coming with with a major update for Astroid which does takes care of this problem where majority of dependability is removed from the template and it's all about framework then (where all the features reside). As a user you'll have more power to override anything and everything you want in the template but the core features would be delivered from the framework and there are less chances of sites breaking when new versions are updated.

Thanks,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 6 months 6 days ago #21784

• metestaki
Dear,

hope you are all ok,

could you make an update to this topic, are there any news to make it work for responsive typography? I get not mobile friendy notices from Google...

Thank you!

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 6 months 4 days ago #21818

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 140
Hi,

Thank you for asking we are all fine here. Hoping you the same!

Yes almost everything is done in this Astroid update along with responsive typography just a few more finishing touches remain.
We are also trying our best to release an update as soon as we can coz its been a long now to keep you guys waiting, but with time the improvements are also major in this one, please stay put!

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 2 months 3 weeks ago #23615

• dankra
I've been following JoomDev and have tested/utilized Astroid for a number of months on a couple sites. While I'm generally pleased and would like to continue with your products, I've delayed a membership because there seems to be significant delays on the updates promoted here. I've asked before on another forum thread if Joomdev could provide a a basic roadmap for products. It would be very helpful and inspire confidence to know where your company and development is going and some estimated delivery for updates. Otherwise I would be just guessing on the sustainability of your business which is not a good policy for me.

I'd really appreciate comments on this soon so I can decide if I should use another more responsive template platform. Thank you for giving this your attention!

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 2 months 3 weeks ago #23621

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 140
Hi,

Thank for appreciating our work on our Astroid Framework, we understand your concern regarding the updates we also wouldn't appreciate such delays but we are trying very hard to get the release done as fast as we can, in this release we are making Astroid Compatible with J4, updating almost all our Astroid Templates because the basic structure of Astroid has now been changed, therefore with all this in line it has taken a very long time apart from handling our other products.

I'll try and see if we can provide a Roadmap of our upcoming development process, but I would assure you once this mega Astroid update is released we'll be back on track of providing regular updates of our products.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 2 months 3 weeks ago #23623

• dankra
Thank you for your response! I'm about to start a new project this week and wondering if I use the Astroid will the upgrade to new framework be error free if I don't add overrides to the template. It would also be helpful to understand if the framework for Astroid and Page Builder is similar? I've been a little confused on the benefits of Page Builder if Astroid is already providing some of those benefits. Maybe a comparison would help!

Again, thanks to everyone at JoomDev for your hard work and dedication to providing such great products! I have many projects that would benefit from your expertise how can get assistance to discuss these projects outside this forum? Please PM or email, thank you!

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 2 months 2 weeks ago #23668

• dankra
Just wondered if you have an update on Astroid release, and if anyone could answer my question above. I want to understand the difference of the Astroid vs Page Builder frameworks, and advantages or disadvantages? Thanks you!
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by dankra.

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 2 months 3 weeks ago #23572

• metestaki
Hello,

There are errors at Google webmasters on mobile view, related to this issue.

Could you advice? Do you have a date for launching an update to fix this for Astroid?

Thank you so much!
Attachments:

ASTROID FRAMEWORK v 2.3.0 - RESPONSIVE TYPOGRAPHY 2 months 3 weeks ago #23598

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 589
Hello,

Astroid update is ready to release. Please wait. We will release new update in this month.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,

• Page:
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds