fbpx

Stay Home & Grab 20% Discount COVID19Grab Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Create A Container For Everyone Called "Container Wide" ?

Create A Container For Everyone Called "Container Wide" ? 2 weeks 2 hours ago #22209

Hello,

Thank you for this excellent framework. However, when I recently tried to create a custom container I was unable. I am using a template called Jollyany from Templaza which has the Astroid Framework. Speed Test Solitaire essay writer The developers say that we cannot create a custom container because it will be overwritten with a template update.

So I am asking the original developers (JoomDev) to create an additional custom container called "Container Wide" with max. 1600 pixels. An example of the width of the container can be found on the Microsoft website
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by CarsonGrey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Create A Container For Everyone Called "Container Wide" ? 1 week 6 days ago #22218

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 543
Thanks, we have been asked about this previously as well. Let me run it by our dev team and see if this is something we can implement.

Thank You,
Chetan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

Create A Container For Everyone Called "Container Wide" ? 1 week 5 days ago #22256

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 551
Hello,

We have provided an option to the users. Those who want to change the width of the container. Choose Custom option from the Select Layout and add your custom class. Simple :-)

How to add custom CSS or SCSS files

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds