fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Grab the Deal!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Own Menu with a (Menu)Modul

Own Menu with a (Menu)Modul 2 months 4 weeks ago #23556

Hi
I will learn "astroid" - if find, it's great!
But to begin, i have any questions - one of this: how can i made self a menu (horizontal) with open submenu, when we have this... same as "astroid-header" for example. in my print screen, you see in red marked field, the menu in header with module "astroid-header", that i have made.
in the green field, i have too a header section. in this section, i have two col (4+8). in the 4 col, i have a modulposition for a module with an image inside. in the 8 col, i have a menu-module from joomla inside. in the module, i have made horizontal show.
and now my question - how can i made this, that the submenu are not open eg. first opened, when i go with the mouse over "Die Ferme" or "Angebote". This two menupoints have submenu only.
or other question - how can i made this, that the menu work same "astroid-header"?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Own Menu with a (Menu)Modul 2 months 3 weeks ago #23571

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 139
Hi,

Well that's a good catch if you have just started to learn Astroid, replies in order:-

1. This is not possible even with Astroid as of now but it is already to our notice and we will try working out a solution for the sub menus to open as dropdowns.
2. You can make a similar header to the Joomla menu module using Astroid, by selecting the Start and End levels from the astroid backend, like so: www.screencast.com/t/TK06QUoE but this is only limited to the page you are on.

Let us know if this helped.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds