Sorry for the late reply & thank you for using Astroid, but can you be a little clear with what is not working.....like are not able to see the module in which you are displaying the cookies box? or is it something else?
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.
Thank you for your reply. I'm a patient person - so no worries.
Sorry about being to cryptic in my problem description. Ok - let me restart.
What am I looking for? I would like to have a few templates ( configurated in the same way - all elements in the same position ) in order to make it possible for me to switch a couple of times during the year to another view.
In attachment 1 is a screenshot of the website currently being used. The website = www.kanariatorhout.be .
I have highlighted the elements in red. ( Here I used my desktop pc with multiple monitors )
When using the astroid template zero - I don't see the highlighted red elements.
1. Kanaria Torhout = the site name ( ref Global configuration )
2. We worden gesteund door and the picture Me Technics ( we are supported by ) = banner ( flexbanner ) - module type = flexbanner
3. The use of the cookies is in position footer ( on the original site ) and mod jbcookies ver 3.1.1 is being used
4. The module Multitrans ( also in position footer ) is being used for other users being able to switch to another language
The tests are being done on my portable pc and using the localhost environment. Unfortunately, I was not able to make a complete screenshot of the situation when the astroid template zero is being used. So I devided it in 3 elements.
Here you see the text - HD-Background Selector. What is the purpose? What is the link?
The Menu is very good. But as you can see, the element we worden gesteund door ( we are supported by ) + picture is not available
In the bottom section - the text superuser is seen. Ok, I'm doing the changes as a superuser - but to show it in this way, is a bit exaggerated, don't you think.
I also did the test using the jd boston and the jd austin and had more or less the same situation.
If you need to ask some other question, please do.
Thank you for your patience, now things are a little clear so please follow these steps:-
1. Since you are using 2 different template therefore each template has its own module positions. So you need to publish the same modules on the positions that are there in both the templates.
To know the module positions of your current template you can read the article(docs.joomdev.com/article/how-to-view-tem...positions-in-joomla/) After which you will now create the same module positions in Astroid zero template.
2. Now to create those positions in the Astroid backend Layout, this video will give you a basic idea of how to do that in Astroid() though its and old one but the process is same.
After this you will start seeing the same modules in Astroid as well like language switcher, We worden gesteund door and others in your list
I did some puzzle work and found the combination I wanted for the template zero and HD Boston. I still have to do some fine tuning though.
Checked also some other templates - HD New York, HD New Jersey, HD Miami, HD Austin, HD Atlanta but uninstalled them afterwards.
The topic has been locked.
Some modules not visible astroid template zero
2 months 22 hours ago #23767
JoomDev is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project. The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.