fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trying to add a simple opacity transition on the Astroid sticky header logo - template_one ?

Trying to add a simple opacity transition on the Astroid sticky header logo - template_one ? 2 weeks 6 days ago #29920

• Chacapamac
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 11
NO RUSH….!

I’m remaking a website made with Gantry and I try to recreate my custom sticky header without hacking Astroid.

You can see the Gantry site here (on my test environment) —> www.graf-test.ca/graf2/
— Look at the opacity transition on the logo

I like to do the same thing but I wasn’t able so far, maybe you have a suggestion?

What I discover:
• I try this straightforward css (without transitions) in my custom.scss file and it doesn’t work ?:
—> header .logo-wrapper {opacity: .5;}

But, work perfectly in the template manager custom code ?
— I guess it’s because the element start in a hidden state? not to sure ???

• In the template manager “Custom code” I try everything that I know in css transition using the following 2 states and nothing work ?:
.astroid-header-section .astroid-header-sticky.d-none .logo-wrapper
and
.astroid-header-section .astroid-header-sticky.d-flex .logo-wrapper
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Chacapamac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trying to add a simple opacity transition on the Astroid sticky header logo - template_one ? 6 days 19 hours ago #30075

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 639
Hello,

Yes, this is possible but you have to write the code of it. We are providing different styles of Sticky Header but you can easily make this style using the custom CSS.

Thanks,
Chandan
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Cron Job Starts