fbpx

Summer Sale: Enjoy Flat 35% Discount on all the Joomla Products. No Coupon RequiredGrab the Deal Now!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to make the position of the getintouch module, how to transfer the position of the getintouch module from template_one to template_zero

How to make the position of the getintouch module, how to transfer the position of the getintouch module from template_one to template_zero 3 days 17 hours ago #30103

• alekshavan
How to make the position of the getintouch module, how to transfer the position of the getintouch module from template_one to template_zero
Tell me how the display of the position of the module <position> getintouch </position> and the publication of the module in the position <position> getintouch </position> are implemented
if in the template
astroid_template_one / templateDetails.xml
position <position> getintouch </position> is not spelled out
In the template settings of the layout designer in astroid-header, I also do not see such an assigned module position.
How the Get in Touch module output is implemented in the getintouch position. If this position is not written in the template

I want the same position in astroid_template_zero. How can I do that. In templateDetails.xml for astroid_template_zero, I wrote <position> getintouch </position>, but this position does not appear on the site. And the HTML Get in Touch module is also not displayed. How to hand it over. Thanks in advance.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to make the position of the getintouch module, how to transfer the position of the getintouch module from template_one to template_zero 2 days 18 hours ago #30105

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 640
Hi,

The Positions in TemplateDetails.xml are just names and not what actually appears on the page. You can customize the header to make this work for you.

Here is some information on the same.

docs.joomdev.com/article/astroid-header/
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

How to make the position of the getintouch module, how to transfer the position of the getintouch module from template_one to template_zero 1 day 17 hours ago #30113

• alekshavan
I will watch the video and try to study that issue.
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Cron Job Starts