fbpx

Trick or Treat - 30% OFF - Coupon Code: SCARY20 Download Now

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (SOLVED)URGENT- SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN

URGENT- SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN 1 month 3 weeks ago #24015

made the update from joomla this message appeared, site inaccessible from both backend and frontend - I have to restore everything from backup! thank you !
Si è verificato un errore.
500 Library path /libraries/astroid/framework/library/astroid cannot be found.
The topic has been locked.

URGENT- SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN 1 month 3 weeks ago #24045

• nishtha
  • Thank you received: 136
Hi,

JD Fitness update v1.4 has been released please download and install the latest version of JD Fitness and let us know if the issue still exists or not.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.

URGENT- SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN 1 month 3 weeks ago #24055

these are the updates that joomla asks me, so what do i upload? Astroid or JD Fitness updated? yesterday i uploaded the astroid update and had to reinstall everything from the backup, i would like to avoid having to do it again.
Not being an expert please, can you tell me exactly what to do?
Attachments:

URGENT- SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN 1 month 3 weeks ago #24061

• nishtha
Hi,

JD Fitness is paid template you need to download the JD Fitness Template file and install it, that will update your Astroid Framework & the template (but, you might still see the Astroid Plugin update in the update manager, just in case which can be ignored that's a different issue)

We don't provide auto updates of any of our pro templates so you have to download and install it from the Download Manager(www.joomdev.com/my-downloads/jd-fitness).

Let us know if that worked.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

(SOLVED) - SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN 1 month 3 weeks ago #24072

SOlved thanks

(SOLVED) - SITE DOWN AFTER THE UPGRADE FOR ASTROID PLUGIN 1 month 3 weeks ago #24085

• nishtha
Perfect! problem now solved, topic is closed.

Thanks,
Nishtha
Thank You,

Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds