fbpx
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UNABLE TO SEE UPLOADED LOGO IMAGES IN THE ASTROID TEMPLATE O

UNABLE TO SEE UPLOADED LOGO IMAGES IN THE ASTROID TEMPLATE O 2 years 4 months ago #13205

• Regnad1990
Good day,

I can't find any logo or images I upload from the ASTROID template option, after uploading from both ASTROID template option or from Joomla media library, if check from the template option, uploaded logo or image wouldn't show or appear...but if check via Joomla media library it will be there but find missing on the template option where images can be selected to replace or change the site logo.

Pls kind advise on how to resolve this.
Thanks...Regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UNABLE TO SEE UPLOADED LOGO IMAGES IN THE ASTROID TEMPLATE O 2 years 4 months ago #13209

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Make sure you are editing the correct template, on some JoomDev templates they use one template for home page and another for default pages. When editing a template use the "preview" feature of Asteroid and it will show you your edits, be sure to "save" too.
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

UNABLE TO SEE UPLOADED LOGO IMAGES IN THE ASTROID TEMPLATE O 2 years 4 months ago #13211

• Regnad1990
Thanks for your response. As advised, I have preview and find out am using the default page. The problem is not from as you advise, this doesn't solve the issue.

UNABLE TO SEE UPLOADED LOGO IMAGES IN THE ASTROID TEMPLATE O 2 years 4 months ago #13212

• ImageVillage
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
You will have to wait for a JoomDev member to help you I'm afraid, not really sure how to help without admin access and I would rather leave that to JOOMDEV.

Sorry I couldn't help.
If you can be anything in this world, be kind!

UNABLE TO SEE UPLOADED LOGO IMAGES IN THE ASTROID TEMPLATE O 2 years 4 months ago #13232

• chandandeep
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 645
Hello,

You can easily change the logo from the astroid admin panel. See the attachment.

Thanks, ImageVillage for helping. Really appreciate.

Thanks,
Chandan
Attachments:
Thank You,
If you like our support and products, tweet us at joomdev and let the world know about it.

To know more about products check out the their documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImageVillage
Moderators: chandandeep
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds
Cron Job Starts