Bored with the same old eye clinic website design? Tired of trying to bring your “new” site alive with the same information? Wish you had a different and better design for your Eye Clinic website?
Let’s say hello to Optometry – A Free JD Builder Pro Template Kit for Eyes Specialists. The simple design, with attractive graphics and a clean layout will help you promote your brand effectively. It has been crafted with usability and aesthetics in mind.
The optician website template kit is FREE for JD Builder Pro users and if you have an active license key for JD Builder Pro, you can import this template directly from the builder library.
Template Kit for Eyes Specialists
- Key features of Optometry Joomla Template Kit
- Pre-designed Page in Optometry Website Template Kit
- How to Get this Eye Care Website Joomla Template Kit?
Key features of Optometry Joomla Template Kit
The template is fully packed with powerful features to make your clinic website stand out.
- Clear & Clean design
- Fully responsive layout
- Compatible with every template
- Everything possible with drag and drop. No coding required
- One-click import along with images
- Clinic Opening hours showcase
- Client Testimonials showcase
- Services showcase in elegant way
- Proper CTA Buttons
- Dedicated pre-designed pages.
- Google Maps for locations showcase
- Form Builder to create simple to advanced forms and many more.
Pre-designed Page in Optometry Website Template Kit
Home Page – Attract More Customers
About Us Page – Tell About Your Organization
Treatments Listing Page To showcase Your Services
Dedicated Treatment Detail Page to Tell More About the Service
Appointment Booking Page to Get Appointments
Contact us Page to Showcase your Contact Information
How to Get this Eye Care Website Joomla Template Kit?
The optometry website template is not a core Joomla template, so if you want to use this template, you need to have JD Builder Pro installed on your Joomla site.
This is a free template for JD Builder Pro. If you are not a pro user, you will not be able to access this template. If you want to access the template, upgrade your JD Builder to Pro and access all the pro features and available templates.
Once you installed the JD Builder Pro, navigate to the library and select the optometry template. From there, you will be able to import pages one by one.