In the last week, Joomla Security Stike Team fixed some important Security issue in Joomla 3.7.0 and released Joomla 3.7.1 with important security and bug fix.
Now on May 23, 2017, they also announced that there is another Joomla update, Joomla 3.7.2. In this update, they have fixes some bugs in file mime checks, module page filtering as well as some other bugs and several other minor improvements.
What Is Joomla 3.7.2?
Joomla! 3.7.2 fixes some issues found in Joomla! 3.7.1 as well as introducing some improvements.
- Fix mime checks #16091
- Clear cache with more operations #15606
- Setting week numbers to display per default #16117
- Fix Page filtering in the Modules manager #16118
- Fix Copy Reference to Target issue #16178
- Allow multiple values for the integer field #16153
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.7.2 release.