Are you searching for the best CRM softwares for your business? Continue reading this blog to find out about them.
As a business owner, you already have so much on your plate. From managing marketing and sales operations to handling customer queries without leaving room for even a single mistake, there is too much work pressure around the clock. And all this gets multiplied by 10x when you are in the initial phase of your business.
This is why it is imperative for small businesses to invest in good and reliable CRM software. This will aid in better organizing the tasks, save time, and help you manage all your customer relationships effortlessly.
But what are the additional benefits of using CRM? And more specifically, what should I look for while choosing this software? And what would be the best CRM software for my small scale business?
To answer all your queries, we have come up with this comprehensive blog. After doing deep research and receiving recommendations from leading industry experts, we have narrowed down a list of the following options:.
So without further ado, let’s dive into them.
What is CRM?
CRM, aka customer relationship management, is a type of software that helps businesses manage, track, and automate their tasks. Thus, staying them productive. Moreover, the centralization of data helps in analyzing the reports and building strategies to maximize sales conversions.
Benefits of using CRM for small businesses
Incorporating CRM into your business can benefit you in the following ways:
A detailed analytics report
The CRM software provides easy-to-understand in-depth analytics such as CTR, bounce rate, and demographics. This helps you optimize your marketing campaigns and leads to better conversion rates.
Whether it is smoothly managing communication between your sales team and customers or employee-to-employee communication, CRM makes it easier for everyone.
CRM software helps you automate tasks and eliminates the manual work redundancy. Thus, removes additional mental stress from your employees. It also ensures that no task gets missed with the centralized dashboard system. Thus, improving efficiency and productivity.
Boost sales conversions
A CRM tool is one of the best sales softwares that helps your representatives by building a sales pipeline, analyzing them at each stage, tweaking the strategies based on the reports, automating them, and maximizing your sales conversions.
The benefits are endless. We can keep going and going, but we guess you got it.
However, there is one more concern to address. The market is full of countless CRM software programs. So how would you decide which one you should go with?
Don’t worry. We have further listed a set of features that you need to look into when choosing the best CRM software for your small scale business.
Let’s have a look at them.
Best CRM softwares for small businesses
Monday Sales CRM
Trusted by 180,000+ well-known brands, Monday Sales is one of the best CRM software for small business to large organizations. It lets businesses collaborate with their teams in real-time. The software is known for its Kannan-style dashboards which means one can easily drag and drop elements at different stages of the sales funnel and gain instant visibility.
Moreover, the centralized communication between clients via personalized mails ensures that none of the contacts get missed out of hand. Also, the Monday Sales CRM automatically assigns the leads to sales reps, and sets up reminders for upcoming important events, thus eliminating the manual work and saves valuable time of your staff.
- Send personalized emails and track them.
- Access all the team and tasks activities and plan in advance.
- Centralized communication system with customers.
- Gain visibility of the entire sales process at one place with customized colorful dashboards.
- Capture leads by CRM integrations with existing tools.
In addition to its 14 days free trial period, the CRM offers following pricing plans:
- Basic: $10/ seat/ month
- Standard: $14/ seat/ month
- Pro: $24/ seat/ month
- Enterprise: NA
Quickbase is not a CRM itself, but rather a no-code database and application development platform with the power of CRM functionalities. With the Quickbase solutions, you can either build your very own CRM software or let Quickbase build the CRM for you. It is one of the best custom CRM softwares for small businesses to centralize their data and integrate with third-party platforms.
Moreover, its fully customizable and responsive dashboard helps your team members stay updated on all the projects. Be it planning content launches, following up on emails, or other tracking events, be on it with its calendar capacities. Overall, Quickbase CRM is excellent cloud-based and custom software to meet all your business needs.
- Keep your data centralized and your team on the same page.
- Customizable CRM solution: either build your own software or use the pre-existing sales management software.
- Personalized and responsive dashboards.’
- 40+ pre-built integration channels for simple to complex projects.
- Provides app restore assistance in case of any accidental deletion.
- Keep you updated with real-time reporting.
In addition to its 30-day free trial period, Quickbase CRM offers the following pricing plans:
- Team: $35/user/month
- Business: $55/user/month
- Enterprise: Customizable quote
Want to Hire a Quickbase Consultant?
Don’t worry, we are here to help you. Let’s book a free consultation call with our Quickbase expert and let us understand your business and what you want to achieve.
FYI, JoomDev has been offering tailored quickbase services for more than 7 years.
Salesforce Customer360 is another excellent CRM with market-leading apps to acquire and build customers from all walks of business. Some of the small businesses that are using Customer360 and getting benefits from it are Snapology and SmartRent. The CRM puts a great emphasis on customer support and offers on-demand training and a community of 11 million+ trailblazers where you can learn and grow.
What’s more? It is very adaptive and lets you integrate with over 8700 critical apps and services, including Slack. Also, it provides business-critical apps with 100% security using its Hyperforce model. This way, you can peacefully scale your business on all major cloud platforms.
- Integrate data from everywhere and take real-time actions with its MuleSoft integration.
- Make intelligent and informed business decisions with Tableau.
- Automate your workflows with Slack.
- It comes with built-in AI to enhance customers’ journeys.
In addition to its free trial, Salesforce Customer360 offers following pricing plans:
- Essential Editions: $300/ user/ year
- Professional Edition: $1200/ user/ year
- Enterprise Edition: $2100/ user/ year
- Unlimited Edition: $3900/ user/ year
You should read the comparision between Quickbase and Salesforce.
Less annoying CRM
As the name says, Less Annoying CRM, the software understands the pain of startups or emerging businesses very well and provides a business-oriented software solution.
The CRM lets businesses seamlessly work with the existing tools and can even integrate with other important applications. This includes a set of different categories like contacts, direct email, calendar, social media, voice communication, web forms, and more.
Furthermore, the software lets you and your team members be on the same page by synchronizing all the tasks and events on the calendar. Overall, using this tool, you can seamlessly manage all your leads, pipelines, and events so that you never miss a chance.
- Integration with existing tools and +5000 apps through Zapier.
- Collaboration with unlimited users.
- Full control over customization.
- You can access the CRM from any device (tablet, computer, or phone) from anywhere.
- Let your team stay updated with the leads’ information and status.
- You can log emails into the software from any email provider.
After a 30-day free trial, the software charges $15 per month per user.
Enjoying reading the recommendations? Then don’t forget to check out the best WordPress Accessibility Plugins to improve your website’s accessibility.
With its easy-to-use interface and ample free tools, HubSpot CRM makes another excellent CRM software option for small businesses. It comes with an email template builder. Using it, you can personalize your emails, turn them into a reusable template, and share them with your team via Gmail or Office 365. To better draft your email for all sorts of audiences, you can take advantage of its AI email writer software.
Moreover, the HubSpot CRM gives you a real-time view of your entire sales funnel using its visual dashboard. Through this, you can keep track of individual or team tasks and performances and build strategies according to them. Also, its meeting scheduler saves you from jumping back and forth between checking emails or appointments. Overall, it is an ideal option for businesses that are looking for a budget-friendly CRM solution.
- Unlimited data and 1,000,000 contacts with no expiration date.
- Automate chat responses with live chat software.
- Add and manage all your leads via the deal pipeline.
- Turn personalized emails into reusable templates.
- Get powerful insights about your prospects with our database of 20 million businesses.
- Transform vast amounts of data into actionable information using its dashboard and reporting software.
In addition to its free edition, the HubSpot CRM offers the following pricing plans:
- Small teams: $18/month
- Professional: $800/month
- Enterprise: $3600/month
Softr is a no-code platform designed to empower business, even those without coding expertise, to create a personalized CRM tailored to the unique workflows and client management needs of their company.
Softr provides a range of features particularly beneficial for businesses, including customizable databases for client information and tracking of closed and active deals. These features are crucial for effective business management, especially when managing deals in various stages of the sales funnel.
By allowing teams to take direct control of their CRM development, Softr eliminates the need for unnecessary back-and-forth with IT, making the building process fast and smooth. As a result, you get a customized CRM tool that meets the specific needs of your team, enabling more strategic management of client relationships.
- A beautiful and organized front-end
- Different access levels, search & filtering functionalities & user or team-specific accounts
- Mobile access as a Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Secure payment management
- A great library of templates including a specific CRM templates to save you time when starting out
- Simplifying data entry for your team with forms and buttons
- 20+ integrations like Google Analytics, Typeform & Stripe
In addition to its 2 months free trial, the CRM offers following pricing plans:
Zoho CRM is everything a small business needs for their present and future requirements. It offers a dedicated admin panel to monitor and maintain tasks. Also, the advanced analytics tools help in providing insights so that you can make informed decisions. Additionally, it maximizes your productivity by automating workflows. Overall, the software is a one stop solution for all your problems.
Furthermore, it offers a suite of 800+ apps within the Zoho marketplace. You can integrate them seamlessly for marketing, accounting, customer support, HR, and other related works.
Good to check : Want to migrate from WordPress to Zoho API? Check out this detailed tutorial.
- Automate daily sales, marketing, and customer support tasks.
- Managing lead pipeline from capturing, lead scoring, converting, and following-up.
- Get insights about your prospects and build harmonious relationships.
- Provides real-time analytics, and forecasting reports to help you make data-backed decisions.
- Manage your data and operations with the help of Zia, Zoho’s AI assistant.
After a 15-days free trial plan, the Zoho CRM offers following pricing plans:
- Standard: $9
- Professional: $14
- Enterprise: $28
- Ultimate: $31
Insightly is another powerful, easy-to-customize CRM software for small businesses that want to keep track of their tasks and sales pipeline at an affordable price. With its intuitive interface, visually appealing personalized templates, and enterprise-grade segmentation, it allows you to successfully run marketing campaigns.
Moreover, Insightly AppConnect allows you to integrate with multiple business platform applications. This includes finance, sales, HR, support, DEVOPS/IT, and others. You can also streamline your sales process to foster customer relations and boost long-term profitability.
- Centralized customer data to monitor and close more deals.
- Stay connected with existing apps and integrate additional ones for extended functionality.
- Real-time insights, in-depth analytics, and an SLA management tool elevate the customer experience.
- Faster go-live time also leads to less time for ROI.
The free plan is limited to 2 users and 2500 contacts. For extended functionality, the CRM offers the following pricing plans:
- Plus: $29/ user/ month
- Professional: $49/ user/ month
- Enterprise: $99/ user/ month
Pipedrive is another excellent CRM software for small businesses that want to get access to all the basic features of CRM but don’t want to indulge in its complexity. This includes setting up the pipeline, providing real-time sales forecast reports, identifying opportunities, and automating tasks to close more deals swiftly. Some of its distinctive features include segment leads, access to contact history, generating customizable web forms, and revenue forecasting.
It is also the first CRM that is designed by the salespeople. So, needless to say, it very well understands the pain points of sales representatives that come during the sales process. So far, the software has successfully managed to win the trust of 1 lac+ powerful brands across the world. And also, has a rating average of 4.3 from Gartner.
- Never miss a sales follow-up with its scheduled activity reminders.
- Collaborate in real-time on tasks with your team members and share updates.
- It lets you add custom stages and fields to your pipeline.
- Likewise, you can filter, categorize, and segment leads for more personalized interaction.
- Identify who has visited your site and re-target your marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Send customized emails with beautiful, pre-designed templates.
In addition to its free plan, the Pipedrive CRM offers the following paid subscriptions:
- Essential: $9 per user per month.
- Advanced: $19 per user per month.
- Professional: $39 per user per month.
- Power: $49 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $59 per user per month.
And last but not the least, Zendesk Sell is next the best sales CRM for small businesses in our list. This is a reliable tool with robust customer support and wants to maximize their productivity. The CRM software lets you create customized emails, sync them with leads follow-up, automatic power-diaper to the prospects lists, and more. It also offers a centralized platform to manage all your leads and information.
The Zendesk software also lets you stay connected with your prospects from any part of the world via mobile app. This way you can access all the real-time data and analytics reports and be on the same page with your other team members.
- The ticketing and single dashboard features allows you to access and manage full customer context from one place.
- Create prospects lists and send them personalized mails.
- Log all your calls and texts or even send bill mails to a targeted list.
- Streamline your outreach by setting up job sequences.
- Seamlessly connect all your essential work apps with Zendesk marketplace.
- Precise forecast reports regarding deal volume and potential revenue growth and mold your strategies.
The Zendesk Sell CRM comes with the following pricing plans:
- Sell Team: $19
- Sell Growth: $55
- Sell Professional: $115
Features to look into when deciding on the best CRM software for small businesses
Look for a CRM that can be setup easily and has a user-friendly interface. Your team should have easy access to all the features and data. This will help with easy navigation and, hence, improve the user experience.
Choosing a CRM that goes well with third-party apps can help you add more functionality to your dashboard. Thus opening doors for more opportunities.
Reporting and analytics
Any good CRM software must have a good reporting and analytical system. This way, you would be able to measure your actions and results.
Every business’s end goal is to maximize sales conversions. This can’t be possible without accurate real-time customer data and sales reports and pipeline management.
A good CRM has a lead management and scoring tool feature in which the leads get automatically the reps with reminders. So, consider this point in mind.
One of the core purposes of using CRM is that you or your employees can access and retrieve customers’ contacts at any point in time and contact them.
And this can’t be possible without the contact management system. So, while choosing the best CRM for a small business, look for this feature too.
While you may settle with the basic price of CRM as of now, think about the future when your company size will grow. So, while choosing the CRM, always look for an option that is value for money now and will be as you grow.
Now you know everything from the benefits of using CRM to what you should look into while selecting the one for your business. So, it’s time to head towards the list of software which we all are here for.
So, let’s dive into them.
So, that is all about the best CRM software for small businesses. Whether you are a rising startup or an emerging small-scale company, all the aforementioned listings will help you in
- better managing your tasks,
- monitoring your performance,
- and strategizing better marketing campaigns to generate more leads, close more deals, and generate higher revenues.
We hope you find these suggestions helpful. In case of any further doubts, feel free to share them with us in the comments section below. We will reply to you shortly.