Hey Guys, How are you? Hopefully all you are doing super well. I am also doing the same. For this week, I picked a hot topic for you that is Facebook Marketing. As you know if Facebook could be a country then it will the most populated country of the world. But unfortunately, it’s not a country.
As we all know that mostly people are busy on social media and most of them are on Facebook. So it is the right time to get business from Facebook. You just have some skills to market your business on Facebook.
As per Facebook 2015 update- It grew bigger— and it grew stricter in its anti-spam policy to protect its potential users from businesses who annoyed to ‘overdo it’. So to become Social media marketing hero, you need to develop your strong social media strategy.
When it comes to online marketing, and particularly in the case of Facebook marketing your business goal isn't only to get likes and shares, it's to get more leads and to do more sales! So the question arises again how we can achieve this goal. Don’t worry, we are here to help you. You can hire us or you can learn some premium social media tricks from this article. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and learn!! Or Let us do for you.
The Evergreen Strategy – Building a Business specific social media page or account.
Building a business specific page or account is most important to connect with your potential audience. It works well with any social media platform, but it works better with Facebook, where it’s difficult to connect and market to people who are not among your Friends.
Steps to building a Facebook Fan page
- Choose a Category and business page name – this is the place where you have to specify about what your business is and what you do.
- Set up your company page- After choosing category and page name the first thing you have to do set up your company page for this you have to go into “About Section” of your business page and make sure it's properly filled out with relevant information like what you do and what you are. Also add your proper address, phone No, services and product with homepage URL of your website.
- Choosing Vanity URL- it may not seem important, but be sure to set up a simple and memorable web address for your business. Go to About < Facebook web Address < Edit
- Selecting Cover and profile Image with dimension “851px*351px”, “180*180px” Respectively
- Create multiple tab that drive company goals
The Content is King
As we know Internet marketing turns into Content marketing. And Content is king. It also applicable in Facebook. After configure page setup, it’s time to create relevant and unique content that engage user and attract more people to your business page. You need to convert your fans to your customer through your high-quality content. If you are not posting relevant, fresh and quality content you can’t convert even your visitors to your fans. So before getting loyal fans, never assume to do business through Facebook. Here I am going to mention some point that will help you to create successful Facebook post, According to Facebook.
- Stay short and Eye-Catching - text post between 100 to 250 character get about 60-65% more likes, shares and comments.
- Be Visual- Interaction and engagement will be automatically increased by posting office album, pictures and video 180%, 120% and 100% respectively.
- Get optimized with Facebook Insight- Facebook Insight is a Facebook analytic that will help to analysis the performance of Facebook page. This is area where you analyze what time people most engage with your post or based on the data, you make decision how to adjust your marketing goal to get the results you’re observing for.
Setup a reminder to remind yourself for posting regularly and make a schedule for posting by using page insight data. You can get hint that when most of your audience is online.
Shake things up
Posting same thing again and again or posting only text about product and services get boring. So mix below given things and get more customers and engagement.
- Run a Contest on Facebook page
- Conduct a Poll
- Announce the result of Poll
- Ask Question v. Use Hashtags
- Share featured images and video
- Share Motivational and Funny quotes as a post
- Announce Special Offer and New product Launch
- Share Customers review about your product and services.
Facebook Marketing Tips and Tricks
Incorporate given mention tips and tricks into your Facebook business page.
- Post Regularly
- Encourage comments and reply quickly
- Set a Specific Goal and Strategy for every post- whenever you’re going to post first make sure you have a clear goal and use a well-prepared strategy for every post. In mean suppose your goal is to generate traffic to your Facebook page then Link type of post will help you to attract audience to your page or whether your goal is get likes and shares on post then photos and video type of post will help you.
- Get connected with other social profile – Link your business Facebook page to twitter, Pinterest and Instagram account so you can save time and engage with other social profiles at once.
- Build an Audience – Your friends and family would be happy to help to give you a boost. Ask them to like your page otherwise you can also invite relevant friends to like your page. Use various Facebook plugins on your blog and website like “like box and Button”. By integrating Facebook plugin to your blog, you can convert your blog or website traffic to your Facebook fan.
- Join or Create Groups in your niche – By using Facebook search box you can find Interesting and relevant groups in your niche and join relevant groups that your target audience join. Also, you can create your own niche groups with relevant title and keyword.
- Like and Comment other niche Pages as your page- If you want your Facebook page to be seen by a huge and relevant audience then the best thing is to like other niche pages as your page. Also comment on them and interact on their posts.
- Sponsor your work – By running Facebook ads campaign for promoted posts, which positions them in higher in your ‘followers’ news feeds and give them to better chance of reaching your audience.
- Have a Call-to-Action Button – Facebook recently announced CTA (Call to Action) Button which helps to page admins to increase their acquisition efforts. The 7 CTA Buttons are: - Book Now, Contact Us, Use App, Play Game, Shop Now, Sign Up, Watch Video
- Create Event – In this marketing Era, Everyone wants new and interesting thing. So for this you can create an event in your group or from your profile by which your friend, family and followers take part into. If you are creating event from your profile then remember to share the event on your business page as well as website/blogs.
- Blueprint for SEO Beginners
- Why your business need SEO Services
- Importance of Social Media Services for your business
Over to you
So these are the some tips you need to keep in mind for Facebook marketing. Hope this will help you. Looking forward to see you views on this. Please share your social media marketing strategies in your comments. And How you maintain your Facebook marketing.
Keep in mind sharing is caring.